![]() |
| green bokeh |
Today's Prompt:
Wish: If you listen closely what do you wish to hear?
Picture: Color w/emotion, what color makes you feel good.
If I listen closely what I wish to hear is that all is going just as it should and I can trust that I am exactly where I need to be on my journey.
I love so many colors so this photo prompt is a hard one. When I looked through my pictures I noticed that I am drawn to colors in nature, especially the greens. Green makes me feel good. I almost never wear green but I painted my bedroom this amazing green and even though it's a vibrant green it brings me peace. Here are some of my favorite pics highlighting the color green.
![]() |
| Green on White |
![]() |
| Green Bedroom |
![]() |
| Neighborhood green |
![]() |
| Collard Green |
So my friends what are you hearing when you listen closely and what colors soothe you?
As Always as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
Namaste
Karen





14 comments:
I love green! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!
Green is my all time favorite color! I just wrote a post on green for my Thursday blog (tomorrow).
Lovely green images!! :)
I really like all the colors ~ Your photos are wonderful as well as what your wrote ~ namaste,carol (A Creative Harbor) linked w/ 52 Photos
Just happens to be one of my favorite colors "GREEN".
Fantastic photos and a delightful post!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
wishing that you hear the colors that call out to your soul
Trust seems to be reoccurring theme for us today. And lovely photo.
As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.
Karen - I love green - all the greens of nature - early or late in the seasons - You green photos cheer me on this cold wintry slightly grey-brown day....hugs and see you soon! xo
Green is definitely alive, and one of my favorites. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.
I love your photo and your wish!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
Blue!
I rec'd a DSLR for Christmas and I want to learn how to achieve bokeh!
As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!
I love all the green on your photos. So beautiful and healing.
I’m so glad to have found you.
xoxo
beautiful photographs and thoughts
We have some greens like that growing! love it- we need to finish cleaning our our garden box though and start over ;)
Hooray for all this beautiful green, green, green!!
Post a Comment