![]() |
| welcoming my words for 2012 |
We started the day making a good luck meal for the beginning of the New Year. Sausage with fennell and lentils, it was so good. You can find the recipe over here at Epicurious. You can also read the traditions around the world regarding New Years and good luck foods to be eaten this day here at Epicurious Lucky Foods for the New Year.
Today is also my 46th birthday which I'll be celebrating with family. My husband started my day out with a great surprise of canvases and a Dick Blick gift card. I love that he supports and encourages my creativity.
So how are you and yours bringing in this New Year? I would love to hear your traditions, resolutions or words. May this year bring you good luck, health, joy and love.
![]() |
| New Years Day night falling with a beautiful flare |
Namaste,
Karen




10 comments:
I love the idea of a good luck meal! What a great idea. Happy birthday dear friend!
Happy birthday, sister!!
I love your words. My focus for 2012 is self-care so Im thinking about "nourish".
Happy, happy birthday!!! Love your words for 2012!
____ (¯`(♥)´¯) _____(¯`(♥)´¯)
___¶¶ (_.^._)¶¶__¶_¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶¶
___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
______¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
________¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶
___________¶(_.^._)¶
____________ ¶¶¶¶¶
_____________¶¶¶
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year. I love the image of your words. The meal looks delish and I'm not a big fan of fennel but I'd give this a try just because it looks so yummy.
Happy Birthday my dear neighbor! May your words of 2012 help you to soar! :) hugs,
Beth
I love your words for 2012! Hope you had a fabulous birthday! xoxo
Happy New Year & Birthday! Lovely words for 2012!
Happy Birthday from a new blogging friend. Such lovely words in your first shot and the last one is gorgeous. I hope 2012 is going to be a creative and productive year for all of us who so much want to improve the quality of life through the beauty of family, experience, and nature. genie
HI there! I was introduced to you via Donna Wynn; very nice to meet you.
Post a Comment