Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling oddly silent


Good Eve,

I have been feeling oddly quite these last few days.
Trouble sleeping, body aching, out of sorts.. words are hard to find. I have just been losing myself in sci-fi fantasy books, I guess I need a break from reality right now.

Today is also the 5th anniversary of my Dad' death, maybe my body holds the memory of that day even though mentally I am not focusing on it.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi..


Namaste,
Karen

3 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

Sorry to hear of your loss.
My dad died in November as well (but 37 years ago!); my Mom in May of last year. I think we do need to stop and remember - our bodies seem to know.
Be kind to yourself. Take care of yourself.

greekwitch said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you will find a way to ground yourself soon. brightest blessings.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I understand the feeling. {friendly hug}