
Hello Wishcasters. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: What do you wish to Embrace?
For some reason my very first response to this prompt was sadness, my eyes actually teared up. I think because I am missing that feeling of a loving, caring embrace in my life. Though I have family, friends and a husband I think in some ways I have a barrier that I have built up based on past events in my life that taught me distrust, fear, anxiety and shame.
So the big question is can I embrace myself and accept me for who I am now in this moment and trust that others will follow?
So the answer to this prompt would be that I wish to embrace myself in a warm, loving and nuturing way, a way that will make me feel like everything is going to be ok. I was not embraced this way many times as a child so I will have to learn how to do it now as an adult, the time for waiting for others to do it is done.
Ok, Jamie you really got me this week.. You truly are a Wishmaster!!
Sending you all love and virtual embraces today. I look forward to reading your wishes today.
PS: If you have not entered my Gratitude Giveaway yet here is the link if you would like to enter:
http://deldino.blogspot.com/2009/11/amazing-giveawayscome-see.html
Namaste,
Karen
19 comments:
As lovely Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! Feel yourself hugged! :)
As Karen so lovingly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Those walls can be killers, no matter how they were built. I'm sending you courage to knock them down and be free.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
Lovely image!
Me too Karen.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her too.
Hi Karen
Thanks for the wishes and as you wish for yourself I so wish for you.
And to your question Yes I do do commissions from photos for people. I've done houses, and pets mostly.
Sheila
Hi Karen,
Another honest post. I'm happy you had a chance to say what you wanted to embrace. As I read recently, if you state it you create it.
You seem like a lovely person to me. I wish for you to believe it too! So many of us start to internalize the mistruths others said about us during our "wonder" years. It takes some hard work but you can kind of reprogram your brain to not believe that stuff anymore.
It will allow you to take down your own "Berlin Wall" so to speak. Back in my twenties I started to take down mine. I'm happy to report life is much easier & happier on the other side!
Have a wonderful Giving of Thanks Day ...
Giulietta, always musing
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
{friendly hugs}
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
(((((((cyber-embrace))))))
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well. As you will it, so may it be!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her too (while I give her a gentle hug).
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
There are times I feel alone - even with a husband and family around. May you find that which you seek and be filled with love!
that is a beautiful wish, as you wish this for yourself, i also wish for you to embrace yourself, in all your glory
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her too.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
A big, warm, cosmic embrace for us all. To know that feeling of being held, seen, known and always always loved.
Thank you for your words ♥
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
As lovely Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! Here is a big ole soul hug!
Karen,
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my post about anxiety. Thank you also for sharing your struggles. It is true we are not alone in this. I appreciate your offer to chat about these issues and I return the offer. :)
It is clear you have a beautiful soul and I pray that you knock down that wall and embrace yourself for the warm, loving person you are.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also, abundantly!
(I'm sorry this was so late!)
Post a Comment