Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Wishcasting: What step do you wish to take?


Image from Gaian Tarot

Hello fellow wishcasters and dreamers. Today's wish prompt over at the wishmaster's Jamie Ridler's Studio is: What step do you wish to take?

Hmmm... pondering.....hmmmm..... I tend to go with the first image or word that comes to me and today it is...

STRENGTH, I wish to take steps toward's building my strength, in mind body and spirit. I tend to look outside of myself for strength and security and I am slowly but surely learning that if I don't have that within, I will not be able to find and connect to it outside of myself. Does this make sense?

So I am slowly building a foundation of strengh and security within so I can finally give from that foundation and be open to receiving from without.

Some steps I am currently taking are:

1. Grounding myself throught meditation and other centering practices.
2. getting back to my Reiki self treatments, even a few minutes a day.
3. Exploring my creativity, it really seems creating brings me into the now.
4. Walking 30 minutes a day and exploring the Anti-Flammatory diet.
5. learning how to say yes but also no when necessary.
6. Exploring my spirituality and what it mean to me to have faith and trust.

Looking at this it seems like it is all about me but when you spend your life with everything being about someone else you can get lost in that cycle. I want to break out of that cycle and start a new healthier one that will benefit me and the loved ones in my life.

What steps do you wish to take this week?

Reminder: Gratititude Giveaway

Namaste,
Karen

21 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

you already possess a great deal of inner strength, it's apparent by your writings! You offer such a gift to all of us through your words. Remember that sometimes 'real strength' is needed to admit we need help or to accept help...no man (or woman) is an island!

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Wonderful, powerful wish hon...I am working on some of these too..Be well hon, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Great wishes!
As Karen wishes for herself so do I wish for her also.

Jane said...

Your wish list sounds healthy and empowering. May each wish come true for you!

Lawendula said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also: Strength, light, love, xo LW

Lisa K said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well...

Wendy said...

As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also. Enjoy the journey of strength.

Suzie Ridler said...

As Karen wishes for herself so do I wish for her also.

Nice, love this wish.

Mescrap said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
You are so clear of what you want ! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sulwyn said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Robin said...

Karen, as you wish for yourself, I deeply wish for you. It's OK to have wishes that center on you alone - you and your creativity can make so much possible for others!

Giulietta the Muse said...

Hi Karen,

Looking for strength within. How wonderful! We so often try to find it in others, when it's inside us the entire time. I wish for you to find this strength and use it to do everything you wish!

Giulietta, Rebellious Muse

Beverley Baird said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

May all these wonderful wishes be fulfilled!

kazari said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. It sounds like you know all the steps you want to take!

Sarah Lulu said...

As stronger Karen wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

alisha said...

What an amazing start.

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

Just writing this wish made you feel stronger already, didn't it?!

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her too.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Steffi said...

Dear Karen,

as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! ♥

Genie Sea said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

Here's to more powerful, healthier, full of zest you! :)

Genie Sea said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

Here's to a more powerful, healthier and full of zest you! :)