Monday, August 2, 2010

August Break with Susannah Conway



I am participating in August Break with Susannah Conway.

You post a picture a day throughout the month of August, with or without words. No rules.

Today I was feeling a bit down so I went next door at work to a no kill shelter and had some play time through the window with the kitties. Here is my fav, I just call him orange guy since I don't know his name.. Actually I don't even know if he is a HE.

Enjoy your day!



3 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

He is a cutie! Hope he brought your spirits up!
I'm taking part as well!

brandi said...

~adorable one "it" is...enjoy your august break and seeing the world through the lense of a camera...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Sarah Sullivan said...

Awwwww I love it!!! I am enjoying this too!!! Hugs to you hon :)