![]() |
| Clouds over Squam Lake |
Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio's it's Wishcast Wednesday and the prompt for today's wish is:
"What do you wish to transform?"
In keeping with my commitment to writing poetry in response to the wish here is today's poem:
Transforming doubt into trust
By clearing out the mental dust
Transforming fear into brave
By accepting all that I’ve forgave
Transforming tears into joy
By embracing all I that I enjoy
My goal is that by doing this practice of writing at least once a week with no judgement that writing will start flowing more naturally
I am also trying to use only original pictures that I have taken, this gives me a reason to go out and explore my world in a creative way.
All that you wish for I also wish for you.
Namaste,
Karen

14 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
P.S. I noticed the badge for Four Word Self Help. Don't you just love Patti Digh's books! I'm attending a reading on Friday and cannot wait! I am so thankful for all the creative spirits I've come into contact with this past year.
I always love reading your poetry.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
Oh, Karen, I so loved that you "poem'ed" your wish today!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
My Transforming wish!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Love the poem.
I like your verse. It is clever and heartflet.
Poetic soul that you are
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also
Wow poetic wishes remind me of magic spells and incantations. I love this post.
As you wish for yourself so i lovingly wish for you also
What a gorgeous photograph! And a beautiful wish - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
what a gorgeous photo! thank you for sharing your poetry with us each week. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.
I love what you're doing with the poetry and original photos! Thank you for sharing them.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Oh hon..I loooove this. May you create beautiful poetry and add it to your wonderful photos..all new ones. Hugs to you hon!!
What a beautiful poem. I am so enjoying reading your blog.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Such a beautiful photo, and gorgeous words to go with it.
Post a Comment