 |
| taken with camera phone |
I happened on to this Haiku prompt over at
Corazon blog through a new classmate (
Deb) over at
Vivienne McMaster's Muse class. I love any poetry prompts so I am jumping right in.
she held on to faith
for she knew it to be true
her heart opened wide
T.G.I.F friends.
Namaste,
Karen
6 comments:
Great leap ! Welcome !
Here's to open hearts...
Happy Friday !
welcome karen!!
your blog name says it all journey back to self.
thanks for finding our friday ritual.
your haiku fits so firmly in!
so glad to have you with us.
Beautiful image!
with heart open wide
welcome to your self journey
join us each Friday!
Hi Karen~ I love it! Your heart is wide open, your faith is true, and you're firmly anchored to life! ♥
Open minds
Open hearts
Great soul!!
Post a Comment