Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday:What burden do you wish to put down?



Hi.  Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studios the wish prompt is:  What burden do you wish to put down?

I wish to put down the burden of worrying what the future holds, it keeps me from living in the moment.

What you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Namaste,

Karen

18 comments:

LissaL said...

on my list as well.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish also

Yvonne said...

oh yes, on mine definitely, too.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

gina said...

I keep working on that one too. I have to keep reminding myself that worrying accomplishes nothing. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Unknown said...

Great wish, As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Liz said...

What a great wish! I'm right there with you:) As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Beverley Baird said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Erin Richardson said...

As Karen wishes to release her burden, so do I wish for her as well.

Her Speak said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I joyfully wish also!~*

Here's to the moment. :)

Much Joy--
Molly

Morgaine Pendragon said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ginny said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Living in the moment is so important.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wish. As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.

Whiskey Tales by Beach Waling in the Desert said...

Yes, me too! Tough one to overcome. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. ~M

Sarah Lulu said...

Yes to living in the moment!!!

As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xxx

Grace said...

The shortest, and perhaps most impactful wish I've read so far! Oh, how many of us lose our "Now" moments, worrying or fretting or a-hopin' and a-prayin' for "THEN"!!!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you and me and everyone! as well!

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Excellent point! As Karen wishes for herself, so do I lovingly wish for her.

Lynna G said...

Just poppedby to say hi karen. I miss my peeps from Big. Hope you are enjoying DEEP.
I am way late for wishcast wednesday but I enjoyed your wish and as you wish for yourself so I wish for you also. Stay in touch.