Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Morning Musings




To add some fun to my Mondays I am going to do a musing post, just thoughts on whatever.   This is just a way to get me to write and to pep up my Mondays!  Since these posts will just be random thoughts I give fair warning that they may not have much structure.

Just when you thought it was safe to start day dreaming of spring we wake up to 4+ inches of snow, I guess winter's not quite ready to exit stage left!

I just found out that I was Vitamin D deficient and by the looks of the above picture I am sure you can see why, so I am on a nutritional quest to add more Vitamin D to my diet via natural food and supplements.  At least now I know why I am so darn tired lately. 

I dream of working in a field that combines art and healing, but does not require going back to school for a million years, maybe I will pioneer a new field, but alas first I must get back to creating which has gone by the wayside these past months.  Winter has had a hold on me and my creative juices froze a bit.  But people I can tell you I am feeling the thaw despite the snow around here.

Have a beautiful Monday and check out my friend Lisa (Dandelion Seeds and Dreams) for some Monday inspiration, she is my inspiration for this Monday!

Namaste,
Karen





3 comments:

Liz said...

Love the musings and hooray for creative thaw:) Hang in there - spring really is on the way!

kelly barton said...

i just started taking vit d! midwest winter blur! i am so over it.
love that pic. if this is wher eyou live i am loving that cottage.

warm hug.

Lily said...

That picture is absolutely adorable. Hooray for random musing, I love a little random in my life. :)