Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday



Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers, today is Wednesday and over at Jamie Ridler's Studio it's a day to share wishes.

The wish prompt for today is:  What aspect of your personality do you wish to express more of?

As some of you know the end of December and all of January have been tough for me, the good news is that I am feeling the spark of spring in my spirit and it's leading me out of the darkness and back to the light.  Together the darkness and the light teach us so many things about ourselves, for me I am still processing this time of darkness but I do know I am stronger for going through it.

So back to the wish prompt, the aspects of my personality that I wish to express more of are those of freedom, lightness, creativity and whole heartedness.   The image I hold in my mind when I think of these aspects is that of the 20 something year old me who wore indian skirts and ran barefoot through the grass, singing and dancing to the Grateful Dead (see one of my favorite songs above), during that time of my life I fully embraced those aspects of my personality that I wish to reclaim.

I am slowly getting back to creating and believe it or not my iphone is getting me back into it.  I LOVE my new phone.  The below is a slideshow of my instagram app pictures, this app allows you to take photos and then add different filters to the picture.



As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Namaste,
Karen

6 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Excellent site, I will enjoy following your blog. I would like to invite you to follow mine so that we may enjoy your unique perspective.

In Lak' esh, love beyond borders...

Her Speak said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I joyfully wish also!

Peace, Love, Rock & Roll.
Molly

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lily said...

Hmmm...I'd love to know that girl in her flowing skirts and bare feet. Love the Instragram pics and my hubby loves the Dead, too!

Liz said...

Love picturing your sweet hippy self! As you wish for yourself, so I happily wish for you also:)

Elizabeth MacCrellish said...

"The image I hold in my mind when I think of these aspects is that of the 20 something year old me who wore indian skirts and ran barefoot through the grass, singing and dancing to the Grateful Dead"

oh my gosh I can SO see this-- your wild, open, joyful spirit twirling!! Bring her out-- let her twirl-- TONIGHT. Put the music on, take the shoes off-- light a candle and DANCE!

You = dancer poet magic woman

xoxoxoxoox, E