Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Musings:

cloud column and blue skies Feb 27, 2011



Good Evening.  This was meant to be a morning post but work  kicked my butt today, returning after being out sick a few days left me little time for breaks.

I was going to talk about stress and the way it can effect our mind, body and spirit but ironically I am tired from the stress of my day.  Instead I'm posting some pics from my weekend.  It was so soothing to my soul to see blue skies and sun that I couldn't help taking some pics.   ( I threw a Bella pic in also cause she's just too cute)

Enjoy your night.

Namaste,
Karen

2 comments:

bella said...

Pretty NJ sky! Love your pup's name ;0)

Lis said...

I am loving your pictures sweetie!

and I misread the line "tired from the stress of my day" and initially read "tired of the stress" as if you shrugged it off and said "stress, you wear me out, so be gone!" Which is what your pictures do ... remind us of the lightness and spaciousness that is always available ...

and Bella deserves a book of her own portraits ... what a sweet muse!

xo Lis