Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes and Pictures





Hi!
Today's tune is "Songbird" by Fleetwood Mac. The Pictures are of the wild cloud formations we have had around here the past week.



Here are the lyrics:

For you, there'll be no more crying,
For you, the sun will be shining,
And I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world
to you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before.


May this day find you and yours well.
Namaste,
Karen


2 comments:

Birdie said...

Thanks for posting the song. I actually posted a Fleetwood Mac song today too. They have a lot of very powerful songs.
The first cloud has an angel in it. :-)

Susan Stokinger said...

You are blowing me away with your work. I feel so greedy. It is soooooooo good.