Friday, May 6, 2011

Winner of Jen Lee's "Finding Your Voice" Giveaway

http://www.jenlee.net/multimedia-resources/
Thank you all so much for stopping by and reading my interview with Jen, you all had such wonderful things to say.  I decided to pick two winners instead of one because I just felt that strongly about sharing this opportunity and I belive in paying it forward, I received an unexpected bonus at work and I wanted to pass that on.  So without further ado the winners are:

Amelia
MezzoDiva

The winners were pulled using Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
25
17
Timestamp: 2011-05-06 16:04:59 UTC

Congratulations you guys are going to love it.  I will contact you to get your address information

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I leave you with this optical illusion shot of our puppy Bella, it truly looks like she is floating!  So Fun.



Namaste
Karen

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm over thrilled about this and so grateful to you for hosting this give away! much love xoxoxo!

Sylvia said...

that was really generous giveaway! no luck this time, so i finally ordered a copy for myself and it's coming ;)