Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Full Moon Dreamboard - November


Please click on above picture to get a better view.

Hi All,
I am a little late posting my dreamboard, but I'm here now.

This month Jamie over at Jamie Ridler's Studio asked us " What do you want to bring with you into this final quarter of the year? If you set intentions for 2009, is it time to renew them, to infuse a final burst of energy into making those dreams come true? What will you dream of for the Full Frost Moon? Come back and share your dreams in our online circle on November 2nd"

So I thought about it and the intentions I want to renew and carry through to next year are as follows:

The intention to find balance in my life, spiritually, mentally and bodily (health).
I want to make the choices that are good for me and let go of some of the old choices that are about anxiety and coping. In my board this is represented with the woman in yoga balance pose, the healthy refrigerator sign, the grapes, the keening woman, because I believe if I let myself feel the pain that I repress and let it out through emotions like crying it will be very healing.

The intention to keep up with my creativity with myself and in community. This is represented by the group of woman at the bottom with the words "share your stories" and the paint at the bottom right.

The intention to trust and have faith in love in my marriage. This is represented with the wedding couple at the bottom with the word "trust".

The intention to give thanks for what I do have. This is represented by the two bottles on the right side, it is hard to see but they say "thanks" on them.

The intention to create a warm loving home. Represented in the warm, inviting living room on the bottom left.

There are also the bottles for wishing, dreaming and hoping, I always want to remember those. There is the budda for spirituality and the Reiki drumming circle because I went to get back to my Reiki Self treatments.

The center picture is from the We'Moon calendar and it is titled "Healer" this is a reminder to heal, love and find balance in my life.

I had a very hard time taking this picture with my camera so I had to darken the picture, I hope you can click on it and see more details.

See you next full moon my fellow dreamers.

Namaste,

Karen

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Beautiful dreamboard Karen! What lovely dreams and aspirations. May you find the time and energy to do all the creative endeavours you desire. To strengthen your marital bonds, creating a loving home... beautiful.

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

Absolutely beautiful! May your dreams come true!

Lisa @sacred circle said...

What a beautifully rich dreamboard portraying very clearly your wonderful visions.... Many blessings to you as your dreams magically unfold!

Kathryn Costa said...

There is a lot of peace and serenity in your dreamboard. May all of your dreams come true in the month to come.

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

Great dream board!

Galia Alena said...

Beautiful wish board.