
It has been so heart breaking watching all the news footage regarding the tragedy in Haiti. It has been amazing how social networking has helped loved ones find out information on their family and friends.
I saw this article on the Red Cross Website how you can text a $10.00 donation using your cell phone. I feel so hopeless at times like this. I know $10.00 does not sound like much but even this small amount can add up and anything helps.
With many hands around the world including the virtual world we can help each other.
Patti Digh says it better than I on her blog today, here is her post: 37 Days-Patti Digh
Here is some more information on how you can help via Good Morning America's Website.
My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Haiti.
Namaste Friends,
Karen
1 comment:
I am holding the people of Haiti in my prayers, thanks for these links dear one!
Post a Comment