
Good Day fellow wishcasters and dreamers.
Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the prompt for Wednesday Wishcast is What do you wish for your family?
What I wish for my family is to break free from the chains the past has on us and to start the day anew. Tough one I know but this is Wishing day and this is a big wish for me.
I want us to move forward with each other in forgiveness and love for each other and ourselves. To embrace each other for who we are now and to grow stronger together.
This wish is for my immediate and extended family who all share a collective past and for myself and my husband.
I CHOOSE HAPPINESS......................A NEW DAY...
May your wishes for yourselves and your families be so.
Namaste,
Karen
25 comments:
May your family journey bring you peace and happiness.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Beautiful. May you and your family move into the future together happier and lighter.
Don't we all, Karen? Don't we all?
As Karen wishes for herself and her family, so do I also wish for them with all my heart!
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also. Very Beautiful :)
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
May blessings and blissings continue coming your way!
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Wonderful strong wishes! :)
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Oh Karen I sooo understand this. There is so much in our family that just needs to be let go. Those things that show up when folks are angry...I want to scream...let it go already!! Trust is hard..it really is. May your family heal and move on with trust and hope hon! Hugs, Sarah
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. A tough one, but so beautiful and important!
~to forgive and forget...move forward...heal...as Karen wishes for her family so I wish for her too...may you receive ONLY happiness to share with your family...to a new day for you...brightest blessings~
To start each day anew ... a powerful wish/state of mind for us all.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May you experience true peace and happiness within your family.
As Karen wishes for herself, and her family,so I wish for them also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. All the best moving forward!
Amen!
As Karen wishes for her family, so I wish for her family too.
beautiful. as karen wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself & family, so I wish also:)
As Karen wishes for her family I wish for her. Move forward, yes.
This is the right year for a fresh start!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I very warmly wish for her!
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
I know how important healing in the family is. As you wish for yourself and your family, I lovingly wish for you too.
As you wish for yourself, Karen, I so wish for you as well.
As Karen wishes for herself and her family, I wish for them also.
~Hugs~
As Karen wishes for her family, I wish for them as well. May you and your family share many, many happy times!!
As Karen wishes for herself and her family, so I wish for her also. May it be so!:)
As Karen wishes for herself and her family, so I wish for her also!
Post a Comment