Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday: How do you wish to shine?



Hi fellow Wishers and Dreamers, today over at Jamie Ridler Studio's the wish prompt is: How do you wish to shine?

This is a little difficult for me this week as I am not feeling so shiny, I had so many good intentions for the New Year and then I started it sick and I have slided into a little of the January Blues, I am ok but everything seems to either make me cry or annoy me right now. I am trying to go with the flow and not fight it, but it is damn hard.

So I am going to think positive.....how....do....I... wish...to....shine??

I wish to shine within and without with good health, creativity, love for myself and others, prosperity, faith, trust, compassion and understanding.. And I want to reach out and be there for others as a friend, sister, daughter, spouse and lover. I want to shine that light right out of the darkness I am in right now and follow it to a brighter day.

Thanks for listening today and all the Wednesdays that we have shared.
May we all go forth and shine our light into the world.

Namaste,
KAren

31 comments:

Renee said...

Karen you are wonderful. I see that yes, you are indeed going to shine.

Love Renee xoxo

Sheila said...

Your health is such a determining factor on how your days progress, you are on the right track, think positive. Have you tried vitamin D? It helps me with the January blues.

As you wish for yourself I wish for you.

erinrichardson said...

As Karen wishes to shine like a light through every area of her life, so do I wish for her also.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

Well for someone who doesn't feel very shiny, that is a powerful list of wishes for yourself.. You ROCK!

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her too.

brandi said...

~may your darkness banish and light guide your way...may you shine bright and healthy, warm and exhilarating...as Karen wishes to shine from within and out so I wish for her too...much love and light and brightest blessings~

sema said...

Hi Karen,
As you wish for yourself I wish for you.
blessings for abundance,
sema

WrightStuff said...

May your 'blues' turn into shining blue skies!
Good wishes to you.

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her too.

Ginny said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Wendy said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Keep the positive shining on yourself.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Oh Karen..this will pass..it will. I have felt this way all month and have been fighting it till the today. Between the wish this morning and Unravelling (which has been a pure joy) I am relaxing a bit and going with the flow. Lots of tears..geesh! Hugs to you my friend and breathe!! We will find our shine again..no worry!!
Love, Sarah

Sulwyn said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I hope your health returns soon so that you can put your energy into that shining you so wonderfully wish for!

Wild Roaming One (WRO) said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also Karen!

Wanting to shine for others even though you are struggling through your own stuff is such a testament to that natural giving nature that you seem to exude. Shine on yourself too...

Peace,
WRO

Lis said...

I read your words and I found myself thinking "she shines by being herself - honest, real, tender, and hopeful."

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Just being ... you shine ✷✷

Lawendula said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Wonderful wishing stuff! :) xoxo

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)
I loved the "Wishers and Dreamers" title.

Rochelle said...

Even with the January blahs you are shining through!

As Karen wishes, so I wish for her also.

CP said...

Beautiful wish :)
As Karen so deeply wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Karen.
~Shamsi♥

Jakk said...

May your shininess increase as the days left in winter decrease. (I totally know where you are coming from.) As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Anonymous said...

i hope your days are brighter soon!

as karen wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes to shine through any darkness or light, so I wish for to shine too.

Her Speak said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish also! May the Universe shower you with rays of healing light and comfort. :)

Wishing you Much Joy and Many Blissings~*
Molly

Jen said...

As you wish for yourself I wish for you.

In reading your words, I can feel your Brightness! You will SHine!!

Kathy said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Here's a ((big hug)) for you - I hope your days become brighter!

Beverley Baird said...

As Karenn wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
May your light fill you and shine forth. May love and peace and good health surround and fill you!
Do take care.

Expressive Hart said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. You shiny self is there inside you, and there are times when she may need to take a retreat. She will come forth again brighter than ever.

Thanks so much for stopping by Expressive Hart. I'm in the orange group on Mondo Beyondo although I haven't set up my profile yet. I've been out of pocket all day. Looking forward to connecting with you more!

Big hugs,
Silky

Robin said...

Don't worry about the turn of the calendar page.I think brightness is waiting for you! There is a lot of year left for good things to happen!

So as you wish for yourself, so I warmly wish for you!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, Karen, I so wish for you as well.

Sarah Lulu said...

As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

Unknown said...

As you wish for yourself I wish for you.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Silke Powers said...

Dear Karen, your blog is so inspiring!! Which is why I have an award waiting for you!! Feel free to pass it on or - if you prefer - simply enjoy it on my blog! Hugs, Silke