
Hi fellow bloggers, wishers and dreamers..
I have been in such a fog this January, a fog of worry and colds and good intentions gone awry. I feel like I have not gotten the year off to the start I wanted.
But.. I am moving step by step forward even though it feels like backwards and sideways some days.. ;-)
I have so many creative endeavors lined up and no energy to partake in them.
So this weekend I am setting aside time to organize the different projects I am working on and that at least will be a start.
I think once I organize I will feel a little better. I am on serious information overload, even surfing the net and reading blogs seems overwhelming to me right now.
I also will limit my online time this weekend and just RELAX and nurture myself, my body is giving me a message to slow down so that is what I will do.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Namaste,
Karen
5 comments:
IT seems like a good weekend to step back and reorganize. I wish you all the best - may you rest and recoup!
I plan to do the same!
~wishing you much needed energy and time...rest and nuture your soul...its the best indeed...brightest blessings~
Good luck with all your projects! I love the photographs you've posted on Unravelling - looks like you've been able to get out in nature, which always helps the fog clear for me:) Take good care, dear friend.
I can relate to this. I've been trying to get a blog going but have so much going on right now it seems difficult to organize my thoughts enough to write anything coherent. Slowing down sounds good. Have a relaxing weekend (see you in Flock? I'm having a hard time connecting there too for some reason). ~Hugs~
Creating structure is SO helpful, especially when you're unmotivated or not sure where to begin. And February is just around the corner...
Post a Comment