
Click on Photo above to read letter
Hi All!
I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and are home safe and sound.
I found this via Magpie's blog and it is truly inspiring, I think the original post was from Pen's blog.
It is a great way to look at getting fear out of your life, treating it like you are breaking up from a bad relationship, I absouletly love this idea!!
Fear and I have been together for so long now, I think my Mom passed it on to me at birth. Anyway I am done with it and want to let go of the unhealthy fears and this seems like a great step in the right direction.
So click on my picuture above to read my break up letter with fear, what would yours look like?
PS:Parden my french in the letter, but it IS a breakup letter.. ;-)
Namaste Dear Ones,
Karen
8 comments:
Namaste dearheart. Thankyou for your inspiration this morning. I did write. I wrote a letter.
happy new FEARLESS year :)
I definitely need to crush fear's heart.
What a great start to the new year!
Have a wonderful year - full of blesings and creativity!
I am just getting back - so missed Wishcast - may all your dreams and wished be fulfilled!
I adore this, beautiful woman!
Thanks Colette, Pen, Suzie, Beverly and Leonie, it did feel good to write.
I hope you don't mind, I used one of your photos from this entry in my latest post. I gave you credit and linked to this post. My entry is here: http://adesiretogetcreative.blogspot.com/2010/01/time-to-say-goodbye-and-i-mean-it.html
I just love this idea! So brilliant.
Post a Comment