
Hi my fellow dreamers and wishcasters. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt for today is: What dream do you wish to explore?
The Dream I would like to explore is a simple one, a dream where I KNOW that things are good just as they are and where I can trust and have faith that they will continue to be so even through challenges and changes.
A dream of exploring a release of the anxiety and fear that is a part of my life, so I can then truly be open to new and wonderful things.
I want to explore the dream of true Optimism, I am tired of always waiting for the other shoe to drop, it is exhausting. I wish to not worry about that shoe dropping and just live my life.
I struggle with some health issues and have some instability in my marriage and my confidence has been thrown for a loop. I don't want to put focus on that or waste time figuring out the whys of things. I want to just have faith and trust that things are happening just as they should for me. I want to step into the flow and let it go!!!
I write this as I struggle with a post holiday head/chest cold, I got so bummed thinking great I am starting off the year being sick but you know what, I will get it out of the way now and continue on with my year of RELEASING and OPENING.
Signing off for some soup now, what dreams are you exploring?
Namaste Dear Ones,
Karen
16 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Release that cold and go grab your dreams!
As dear Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also! Remember...'Worry is today's mice nibbling at tomorrow's cheese!'
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Wonderful wishes, trust the process, the Universe, yourself.
We have allot in common in some ways. Anxiety took over my life at one point. I am finally free in my mind. It is all a choice and taking control of your inner critic. Don't let it rule your life any more. Do what is true in your heart. What is best for you.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
May your release and be open to all you dream and wish for!
Hope you get better soon!
i know what you mean about anxiety and fear but i know you are a strong woman, and becoming a better one by the minute ;-)
as Karen wishes for herself so i Carmen wish for her also
hugs!
heyy perhaps you will be interesting in taking collagedive online class, sounds great and is very affordable
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Oh hon..I so want this for you..to step out without fear. To just be! Gently swan hugs, Sarah
I am loving the class..it is wonderful..Great big thank yous hon..I sooooo needed this. I finished an online teaching class yesterday and can jump in with both feet!! Hugs, Sarah
Hi, Karen. I like what Dan Kennedy once said, that he's a short-term pessimist, but a long-term optimist. I took that to mean that, yeah, maybe everything that can go wrong will go wrong, but we're going to succeed anyhow and be better off than we were before. I hope you find the inner peace to tackle each new day with joy and enthusiasm.
As Karen herself wishes, so I wish for her also.
-TimK
~as Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her too...may you explore your dreams and free yourself from the anxiety, the inhibitions and welcome all the wonderous gifts life has to offer...may you have faith and feel trust surrounding you...brightest blessings~
found you on jess gonacha's blog..love your blog/kind and creative..and espec. love your break up letter with fear!! awesome! thanks for sharing your inspirations.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Namaste Karen.....I pray you'll feel better.......
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you to gather strength and courage.....hugssss
Hi hon...Happy Saturday! I wanted to tell you yo won on my giveaway!! Whoo hoo.. I swear I used a random generator...so it must be Karma for you!! Pop by and claim your treat and send me your address so I can get your sweet treat off to you!! Hugs, Sarah
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. What a wonderful dream - "knowing that all things are good just as they are" that would make like so much easier if I could rest in that belief!
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
I can relate to a lot of what you have said, especially the whole shoe dropping thing. Just keep telling yourself "All is well" and it will be:)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Post a Comment