Happy Saturday! Today is Day 6 over at Leah's Art Every Day of the Month. For today I am merging my self portrait photography class and my painting class. (You are your Inner Muse and Big/Dirty Footprints Studio... the [painting exercise was all about shape.. where others filled their pages with shapes mine did not want to be anymore than this and that is ok with me..
Have a great weekend and may you find time to create.
Namaste,
Karen
4 comments:
The light is so typical of autumn and with that golden leaf on the floor, it adds a lot to the picture.
I appreciate your statement "and that is okay with me." We have to be true to ourselves. I like the metallic colors of the paint, too.
Keep up the work...you are right, it should be okay with you whatever you do is more than you had before. Creativity is not based on quantity.
Good for you for knowing what's just right for you! I like your shapes!
Post a Comment