Hello my fellow wishers and dreamers today is Wishcast Wednesday over at Jamie Ridlers Studios and today the prompt is: What Do You Wish To Enjoy?
I am late in writing today because I wanted to work my poetry chops with these wishprompts and it took me awhile to come up with one today, letting yourself enjoy things, seems easy yet we can make it so hard on ourselves.
I am really enjoying som e-courses I am currently taking and they fit in nicely with Leah's Art Every Day of the Month. Today I am going to share my wishcast poem, a photo I took of a sunflare(above) for Vivienne's You are Your Inner Muse e-course and a painting (at the end of post)I did for Connie's Big Class over at Dirty Footprints Studio. I am really enjoying painting with no outcome in mind, it is freeing.
ENJOYING POEM
Enjoying the feel of brush in hand
with no thoughts to where the paint will land
Enjoying the feel of pen in hand
words and stories shared make the heart expand
Enjoying the feel of camera in hand
showing others the world from where I stand
May all you wish to enjoy be yours
Namaste,
Karen
13 comments:
Love this post so much, Karen! That photo especially--so gorgeous and the colors are just so perfect!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well. And thank you for bringing these pieces of beauty to me today--I enjoyed your post very much. :)
Oh, Karen! I LOVE your poem:)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I enjoy wishing for her as well!!
Your post sounds like you have so much to enjoy! As karen wishs for herself, I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Love the painting. I hope to be able to take Connie's BIG workshop next time around.
I'm especially loving that photograph with the sun streaking through the autumn leaves. Gorgeous!
beautiful poem, karen! there's so much joy and beauty in this post!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What a great start to AEDM!
What gorgeous photos you have ben taking!
Wonderful poem! As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
The photo and the poem are terrific! :)
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!
Love! Love! Love! Simply delightful!
Wow! That photograph is awesome! Beautiful colours & great composition.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I love loved your poem!!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I joyfully wish for her as well!!
Just lovely, Karen. In words and in art.
Post a Comment