Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Art Every Day of the Month Day 9

CLICK PICTURE FOR LARGER VIEW

I wanted to show you a fun self portrait for Leah's Art Every Day of the Month, to not take myself too seriously today.   I LOVE Hula Hoops, now I am no pro but ..I.. do.. not.. care, it is FUN FUN FUN and It was a challenge to shoot these with one hand on the hoop and one on the camera, that was kind of fun also.  I just ordered a gorilapod and am looking into tri-pods.. for those days when I would like both hands in the picture ;-D.. May you find some time for joy today.

And I wanted to say congratulations to Leah and her husband on their news which you can read when you click the above link.. wishing them much love and blessings.

Namaste,
Karen

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh you fabulous hula hooper, you! Love this!

craftyvox said...

That's one fancy hula hoop! :) It tickles the inner child in me hehe.