Thursday, March 3, 2011

Been Following the Muse


I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.  ~John Muir

Hi!

These last few weeks have been a bit busy at the accounting office as you can well imagine and I am finding it hard to fit in creative time when I get home but obviously the muse cares not for those excuses.

You see I have been quite obsessed with trees lately, they soothe my soul, always have.  I find myself driving to and from work looking at them and pulling over randomly to take shots either from inside through the sun roof or jumping out of my car.   Loving the way the tree branches look against the sky with the clouds and sun highlighting them.

It feels like I am compelled to do this if you know what I mean. I now see what people mean when they say they are following their muse, for me lately my muse is the trees, the sky, the clouds, nature in all her glory.

Where is your muse leading you these days?


And here is one of Bella just because she's a cutie pie.


Have a beautiful day..
Namaste,
Karen

7 comments:

Meghan @ Life Refocused said...

Love those trees, Karen!

Liz said...

Hooray for trees!:) These are gorgeous!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Love the image of youu hopping off the car to take a picture. Joyful. :)

rebecca said...

these arms,
gracing the heavens.

Lily said...

Love your tree pics and of course I cannot resist the puppy picture!

Lis said...

i'd say the muse has been following you!

bella! bella!

okay, i am laughing at some ironies here ...

xo lis

Maria E. said...

I love tree photos. I want some of those! Don't know if you realized this, but nearly painting I have is of trees.