Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here..........

Happy first day of Spring.  I took the above picture today to document the first day of Spring, what a beautiful day.I have been seeing robins and even some bunnies so I am embracing Spring over here in my neck of the woods.  I love waking to more and more bird calls and having more light each day.

This winter has been really tough on my mind/body and spririt and I am so ready to leap into Spring.  I really feel like I am emerging from the dark night of my soul which I will write more about here when I can put words to it.

Enjoy this first day of Spring and may your and yours be well this day.

Namaste,
Karen

3 comments:

Birdie said...

I was stopped in my tracks when I clicked on our common interest of Reiki. We seem to have a lot in common! I love Patti Digh's books and own them all. They have been life changing. I laughed when I saw that you sign your posts, Namaste because that is what I do too.
Thanks for your link on Creative Everyday. I have added it to my blog.
Lovely post today. I am so tired of winter. It seemed extra long this year. I hope this Spring brings you new hope and joy.

Liz said...

Another beautiful tree photo! So happy you're having a beautiful spring day!!

kellybarton said...

happy day miss.