| soaking up the sun when it comes out |
Today's wish prompt is "What gifts do you wish to share?" This is a tough one because I have a hard time seeing that I have gifts, but I know we ALL do, so I will try to own mine.
I think it was Danielle LaPorte that once said that to find your true purpose in life all you need to do is stop and listen to what people are asking from you, this will be where your gifts lie.
When thinking about what Danielle said here are some thoughts I come up with :
* I notice my friends come to me when they want to confide something or for advice and support, they know I am listening.
* People are always asking me to find something on the internet for them because I seem to find things easily and I love to do the research.
* I have been told my intuition is strong and I am very empathetic.
* When people see my dreamboards/vision board or collages they seem to really enjoy them, I have had compliments on the composition and the way I put things together.
Ugh.. this is very hard to do. I think I will stop here because I am noticing this is making me feel uncomfortable so for now I will look at these gifts and see how I can best share them with others, maybe I could do some intuitive art work/collages for others, hmmmm, something to ponder.
In other news I went from chest virus, to stomach virus to a tweaked back. I threw myself a roaring pity party on Sunday and now I am ready to pick myself up and get back to healing! Hey I even had some creative fun with my back x-ray presciption, pairing it with a art box which has the words courage on it. (by Kelly Rae)
I leave you with a picture of the daily amusing Bella Boo!
| Bella guarding her bear, giving me the back away from the bear look ;-) |
Namaste,
Karen
15 comments:
just watched jamie with laura hollick.
all good.
happy wednesday. hope you are on the
mend and feeling so much better.
This will give me something more to think about re gifts - thanks for sharing!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!
It sound to me like you have a lot of gifts and you do share them already. As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.
I agree with Kate. It does sound like you have alot of gifts that are already being appreciated by others. It is very hard to acknowledge our own gifts, but I think you shared a great way of doing it. I like the idea of intuitive art or collages. That sounds neat. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
You're already sharing your gifts hun, but as you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.
As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.
Thank you for sharing! :]
Such wonderful(and pretty) gifts you are sharing.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I'm celebrating with you stepping in and exploring, even when it's uncomfortable! You are a woman of sensitivity, connection and radiance. I see you shining.
((bighugs))
Jamie
You are already such a sharing person - believe - and your wishes will come true.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!
Love this post. So good to focus on what people do actually ask from us. As you wish for youself, I wish for you too. Jacs x
As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you.
Love your attitude! I love the all out roaring pity party and then the getting back to healing. I think the pity party is like licking your wounds, totally necessary at times. I suffer from chronic pain and have quite a few of those and feel badly about them, but the way you put it, made me feel relief about having one once in a while.
I love Danielle Laporte and this was a great reminder for me, to look at what others see in me and want from me as well as what I really want to do. So thank you for all the reminders.
As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you!
Lovely! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
YOU are a gift:) Hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment