Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday: What do you wish for the world?

The beauty of the natural world.. Love the twisty cloud column, taken a few weeks ago with camera phone.
Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers!  Today is Wednesday and we are sharing our wishes over at Jamie Ridlers Studios.

This week the wish prompt is:  What do you wish for the world?   I wish for the end of poverty, disease and war, these are the big ones that I will always be wishing for. 

There is not enough time and space for what else I wish for so for now I will also share what I have been wishing for myself this week, as these would be included in what I wish for the world:

I wish for the world to know and believe that we are all connected , we are not truly alone even though we may feel it at times.  Our actions can and do affect each other.

I wish for the world to know and believe as we send wishes for peace and healing throughout the world that there is someone out there doing the same for us.  I believe in the power of healing wishes.

I wish for the world to know and believe that WE ARE ENOUGH in each moment we are in.   I just shared my post on being enough over at Tracey Clark's, you can see it here:  I AM ENOUGH

As you are wishing for yourselves and the world today, I wish for you and the world also.

Namaste,
Karen

11 comments:

erinrichardson said...

As Karen wishes for the world, so do I wish as well.

Ginny said...

As Karen wishes for the world and for herself, I wish for her as well. Beautiful wishes

Keepapi Creative said...

As Karen wishes for the world, so do I too. To be enough & connected. Lovely. Jacs x

Lawendula said...

As Karen wishes for the world, so I wish for it too.

Sara Rae said...

I'm seeing a theme in these beautiful, heartfelt wishes. As you wish for yourself and the world, I strongly wish for you and it as well.

Deborah Weber said...

As Karen wishes for the world, so I wish for her as well.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful wishes...
As you wish for the world, I wish this for us all as well. :]

Mare/TommyGirl said...

For how unique we all are as individuals, it is always amazing (and wonderful) to realize that a lot of the times we wish for the same things.

As you wish for yourself (and the world), so I truly wish also.

kelly barton said...

karen....i am so happy that we have connected.
coming here allows me to think more.
as i was writing my wishes i should have added one for me..

i wish that on days when i am not behaving that i remember the wishes above and step back into line.

and as you wish it for the world.... for you and me too.

smooch.

" M " said...

as you wish for the world , I wish with you also!

Sandra Marie said...

Yes...enough! As you wish for the world and yourself, so I wish!