Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday's Tunes: Fat Tuesday

Hi friends.

In honor of Fat Tuesday here are some Mardi Gras tunes for your listening pleasure, I have actually had the pleasure of seeing some of these artists live and they are all great fun.  I will be enjoying Fat Tuesday from the couch with my treaked back, but I am feeling better each and every day! 

Laissez le Bon temp rouler (Lazay Lay Bon Tom Roulay)

Let the good times roll









4 comments:

kelly said...

i love new orleans. i have always wanted to hit mardi gras or the jazz fest. i went down 14 months after katrina and worked. was the best thing i have ever given to myself. amazing souls there.

Lily said...

Hope your back is feeling better soon and I cannot resist those puppy pics! What a sweet little face.

Liz said...

What fun!! Hope you had a wonderful, relaxed Mardi Gras!

Anonymous said...

bless you, get well soon...

welcome sharing your poetry with us,
first time participants can share 1 to 3 old poems or poems unrelated to our theme.

Happy Monday.


love your blog, signed in to follow you, welcome follow us back.