Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wishcast Wed: How do you wish to Sparkle?


Happy Wednesday my fellow wishers and dreamers.  Today is Wishing day over at Jamie Ridler's Studios and the wish prompt is "How do you wish to Sparkle"

I first want to say a big Thank you to Jamie and all you wishers out there, this Wed Wish Prompt has really given my the space to share and ground once a week.  Through a winter of illness and emotional upheaval and the busy season at work (accounting office) I have this calm space in the midst of it all and for that I am truly grateful.

I wish to sparkle:
In truth
In fearlessness
In wisdom
In strenghth
In flowy skirts and kick ass boots
In handemade jewelry and paint on my hands
In openess
In good health
In love
In light even in dark times
In song
In images
In words
In connection
In community

I wish to spread a sparkly wand over all your wishes and watch them come true! 
As you wish for yourselves today, so I also wish for you.

Namaste,
Karen

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Very beautiful wishes! as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Ardeth Blood said...

As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you

Ginny said...

I love all of your wishes. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Dionne the Tea Priestess said...

Lovely wishes Karen! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Great wishes...
As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

So perfectly put! Wonderful!

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Sandra Marie said...

Wonderful list to sparkle by! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Great list. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Qtswede said...

Flowy skirts & kick ass boots .... TO DIE FOR.

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Blessings & light!

Anonymous said...

This feels powerful. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.