
I just finished a collage project (please click on the picture to get a bigger view) I was asked to choose words/images that represent me and where I want to be. I went to the bookstore and chose some magazines. I went through them quickly, not dwelling on the process and I choose images and words that appealed to me in that moment. I then chose a center piece from a WeMoon calendar that I had and built around it. I love the center piece, It feels like the girl is on the path and she is trying to decide if she should go forward, that is why I put the word "change" on the path, moving forward will bring change. I also noticed afterwards that I anchored each corner with images of women doing diffent things, breathing, creating, harvesting, and centering. When that was done, I went through all the words put them where I felt they should be, as always I am amazed at this process and how it seems to happen intuitively with seemingly not much thougth, I think that is the creative process, you are in it, in the moment, with not too much critical thought( that comes later;-) I am really happy with the results which I can tell you is unusual for me, I really love it. I hope you enjoy it along with a poem I wrote about being in the moment. Peace
Poem:
Staying in the moment is what it’s all about
It’s the only place where there is no doubt
No worries about past mistakes we made
No thoughts of the future to make us afraid
We can only be sure of the moment we’re in
This is where our journeys can truly begin
14 comments:
wow - what a wonderful collage, and a beautiful and very PITHY poem! it says it all.. blessings on your unfolding creative processes!!!
Thank you Celia, your support means alot.
Wow! WOW! I love this poem and your blog!!! Keep it going! Amazing you have so much creative talent! Thank you!
What perfect timing that this collage project could serve as an inspiring Full Moon Dreamboard. I'm so glad you've joined the circle! May all your dreams come true.
Thanks Jamie, I know it was perfect timing. I look forward to the creative adventure!
DEAD ON WITH THAT POEM!!! I think your collage is voluminous with layers and good mental visual food ... I'm crazy about the 'anchored corners' idea, awesome!
what a wonderful dreamboard!
Wow! Thanks for all the wonderful comments, what a great online community!
I love your dream board. May your path be filled with beautiful dreams.
What a gorgeous dreamboard~ it absolutely draws me in. Thanks for sharing, and many blessings to you as you make your dreams a reality!
I love all these images of balance and health. I feel healthier just looking at this.
Nice dreamboard!
What a beautiful dreamboard! Blessing to you as you move forward on your path toward your dreams.
Argh! Just when posting my comment, I got disconnected (am in a hotel lobby at the moment).
Anyway, what I wanted to say was that you have a beautiful dreamboard and that I especially loved the words Transform and Sanctuary that you used. May all your dreams come true.
Loving this board :) Feels like Hansel and Gretel...like green lush-ness to get lost in :) so much depth and clarity of purpose <=='specially love to see this. Beautiful!!
Post a Comment