Monday, August 17, 2009

This Abundant Life


Hi All,
I have been watching Lizzie West and Baba Buffalo's webcast called "this Abundant Life" for weeks now and I have to say it is really transfomational. They are musicians and activists and poets and farmers and the list goes on and on. They have guests on their show like my friend Mish who does a cooking segment. There is singing and dancing and sharinf of information in the arts, agriculture and activism. The most amazing thing they share is themselves.

To watch them sing together and see how they love and support each other is something. I believe it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there in the public forum as they do, they are willing to welcome you into their home each week and I for one can say I look forward to visiting with them every Sunday at 7:00 pm. Below are links to their trailer and their website where you can listen to song samples. They are true poets of the soul.

And I can't forget to mention their Dharma Dog who is also on the show and a constant companion with them on their journeys. (he is in the pic above with them which is from their website)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr1--Ef6Zso&feature=channel_page

http://lizzieandbaba.com/

1 comment:

Baba & Lizzie said...

Thanks Karen for the beautiful words. It means so much to have you tune in each week. We look forward to meeting you in person someday soon. Have an amazing day and see you next week.

much Love, Baba, Lizzie & the Dharma Dog too