Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do we listen when we get the messages?


Hi!
I was checking my horoscope today at John Cainer and I had just finished reading a blog post at Superhero Designs and was just blown away by the supporting messages in both for me. At the end is the quote from the astrology site and in Superhero's blog Andrea speaks of having words painted on her, words that meant something to her at the time.
So I was thinking what words would I choose and they are these:

fierce
lover
healer
letting go
opening
accepting
compassion

and the astrology message for me is to ALLOW, to FEEL not to DISTRACT. My hope is that I remember these messages and they sink in. What words would you use to remind yourself of who you are and what you want to remember?

From John Cainer "copyright Jonathan Cainer 2009".:
"Some people keep their TV switched on, almost all the time. They may change channels but they rarely hit the 'off' switch. What is that desire to be constantly diverted and distracted? Why are so many of us so seemingly averse to silence. Are we frightened to face our own thoughts and feelings? Do we feel, somehow, more connected to the wider world when that box is blaring away? A still small voice, deep within you, now wants to offer you wise and potentially profitable guidance. Don't be too busy to hear it."

No comments: