Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacations almost over


Well it's Friday and vacation is winding down. I had all these grand ideas of painting and collaging while away but I got the lazy vacation bug ;-)
I kind of feel like we sat in the sun, ate, planned what we were going to eat and ate again! Well as least I will be well rested for the art projects I have ahead.
I joined the next book project with http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/the-next-chapter so that is exciting and I already have the book waiting and ready. And in October I will be joining in on Superhero's Journal Mondo Beyondo http://www.mondobeyondo.org/index.html. I also have been journaling with a Sark e-course and working on art projects from Artella. http://www.planetsark.com/
and http://www.artellawordsandart.com/.
So I am setting up my end of summer and fall with lots of good motivating projects. I will post updates on these. So I have the end of vacation blues today, wishing I could just live at the beach and stay in this in the moment slow motion I have been in, not looking forward to the fast forward button being pushed when I get back to work. Enjoy your day!

(the picture of the gull says how I have felt on vacation more than words)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the re-entry in non-vacation world. Enjoy your self-expression in the coming weeks! Love and hugs, Mary

Karen D said...

Thanks Mar