Wishing Wednesday again at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/
Wow, this one is tough. I am just starting to figure out who I am, by seperating myself from other's expectations and dealing with doubts and regrets that I have about past decisions that may have lead me off my path. I am trying to live in the now.
So I think the ME I wish to be is free from the past (as the poem states below), free from regrets so I can start anew.
I wish to be Strong and Healthy and I wish to pave the way for others and to help them on their path. I am not sure how that will manifest yet but that is what I wish for me. Most of all I wish to love and heal myself just as much as I wish to love and heal others. I think a big part of letting go of the past will be forgiving myself. I think many things can begin from there.
My Poem
________________________________________________________________
What would it feel like without the guilt and shame
Can I live with myself with no one else to blame
Did the choices I make help pave the way
though I may have felt that I had no say
Letting go of the past and the hold it has on me
May this be the beginning of setting myself free
________________________________________________________________
29 comments:
Hi Karen,
Pretty mandala and great poem. Here's to letting the past go & setting yourself free. I know you can do it! May your wish to be free continue to come true. It already has with your brave poem and post.
Giulietta
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Lovely mandala and poem!!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
It's beautiful to see your creativity become a part of the wishing process.
Yes! As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Beautiful post and I love the mandala! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What a beautiful post!! I wish these things for you too!! May they be!!! Namaste, Sarah
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Lovely mandala and poem :-)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Lovely poem
As Karen wishes for herself, so too do I lovingly wish for Karen ~ Powerful wish Woman, own it. ♥
~Shamsi
What a wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!
What a beautiful poem.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I struggle with living too much of my life in the past. Not in terms of regrets or sadness over mistakes...just because where I've been always seems safer than where I'm headed...I think I understand.
Here's to keeping our eyes on the horizon line with hope.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Your writing is so lovely, thank you for sharing. xx
"I wish to be Strong and Healthy and I wish to pave the way for others and to help them on their path"
As Karen wishes for herself so I Carmen wish for her too
hugs!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Beautiful!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
there is no oast, only the present..I want to believe that
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also
oh sorry, typo..i meant "There is no past, only the present
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Very powerful wish.
I love your poem.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also
As Karen wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Great poem.
As karen wishes for herself , so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Here's to forgiveness, healing and moving forward to claim all that is yours!
Post a Comment