
BlissChick gifted this wonderful poster. She wrote this inspiring manifesto and Heidi from Daisybones created the visuals. I pulled it from Jamie Ridlers website (links below)
Some of my thoughts:
I LOVE the idea of eccentric revolution for wild women. Time for us to break out of others pre-conceived notions of who we are and what we are here to do. I was looking at the images and the words and I felt like writing a poem using the words with some of my thoughts on it. The poem I wrote is below.
_______________________________________________________________
Let's hear it for the Wild Women's Eccentric Revolution
dancing, creating, laughing and loving are all part of the solution
bodies flying free from self imposed cages
with patience and fortitude they reach to turn the pages
no more repression, numbness or apologies are needed
with uniqueness celebrated the Wild Women's Revolution proceeded
______________________________________________________________
Links for where I got the poster and the creators of the poster
http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/
http://www.blisschick.net/2009/08/free-wild-woman-poster-for-all-you-wild.html
http://www.daisybones.com/
2 comments:
I love creative people. They are a source of inspiration and balance!
Me too, the poster inspired me to write a poem.
Post a Comment