Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wishcasting Wed: What do you wish to acknowledge yourself for?


Phote: Jamie Ridler

It's wishcasting wednesday again over at Jamie Ridler's Studio.
And today she asks "What do you wish to acknowledge yourself for".
Hmmmm that is a good one.
I think off the top of my head I want to acknowledge myself for my courage in continuing with this blog and my creative projects even though I am not sure where it is leading me. It is hard to put yourself out there, especially with no expectations.
I also want to acknowledge my continuing acceptance of my creative side and letting her loose, I really do believe that is going to be key in getting me back on track.

I wrote another poem yesterday, it was inspired by the words I choose yesterday in my post that was inspired by Superhero's blog. Here is goes:
______________________________________________________
Fierce lover and healer is what I will become
As I let go and shake awake from being numb
It begins as I let love in and my heart expands
Only then can I feel the opening of my hands
Compassion I welcome in like a dear old friend
And fear, doubt and anxiety I send to the wind

______________________________________________________

Namaste

28 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Let that creative muse loose girl!!!! Wonderful powerful wish!!! The poem I loved!!! Blogging..can be scary and intimidating..I do so like yours!!! You speak in an honest voice..that is wonderful!! Namaste, Sarah

Peaceole said...

As Karen D (Deldino) wishes for herself so do I wish for her also.

Great poem!!! Salute to you! What a great idea to write a poem..you are making me think.

Holly said...

Here's to being FIERCE! Love that word.

As Karen acknowledges about herself, so I lovingly acknowledge about her also.

And, for today, you may have no expectations, but just know that Spirit expects great things of you and for you!

Jane said...

From one artist to another, I totally relate to your words today. Sometimes, I have to push myself because I have no idea where I'm supposed to go with my creativity; I only know it's a blessing and gift for me, so I continue on with it. As you acknowledge for yourself, I acknowledge for you as well.

Lexington said...

Your poem just brought tears to my eyes. What a lovely expression.

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so I wish to acknowledge her also

Anna said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge about herself, I also wish to acknowledge her gifts :-)

Lawendula said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so I wish to acknowledge her also.

Great poem!

WrightStuff said...

Ah Karen - if you build it, they will come. Just keep writing and who knows what opportunities will open up or exciting developments leap from brain to keyboard... That's a wonderful poem.

CP said...

I feel like I'm thanking everyone for their courage today... And I have to do it again here :) Thanks Karen, for continuing "especially without expectations." I think it's easy to loose the drive when we don't know why or what will come of what we're doing. Such a powerful acknowledgement :)
As Karen acknowledges herself, so too do I acknowledge Karen.
~Shamsi

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I, Carmen wish to acknowledge with her.

Anonymous said...

As Karen acknowledges about herself, so I lovingly acknowledge about her also.

Pamela said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I wish to acknowledge with her.

Your poem is powerful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing it with us. You may not know where your gift is leading you but I know it will be to great heights in many forms.

Goodness said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge her creative perseverance, so I wish to acknowledge it as well.

Wishing us all a little of your strength.

Yay for Karen!

Marisa said...

Grrrr...you go fierce one!

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

sema said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Lisa said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge about herself, so I wish to acknowledge with her.

ahhh, putting yourself out there with no expectations ... I bow at your feet master.

Anonymous said...

As Karen acknowledges about herself, so I acknowledge about her also.

What a wonderful place to be in -- one of no expectation! Whatever happens will be a big, beautiful surprise. :)

Diva Kreszl said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! Your kind and thoughtful words mean alot!

Silky Hart said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so I wish to acknowledge her also.

How powerful to acknowledge to your brilliant creative self!

Giulietta the Muse said...

Hi Karen,

Yes, how cool to be on a courageous wandering mission, just going with your creative flow. Keep following your creative inner river and you'll end up at the delta of your artistic dreams.

Enjoy the journey. Giulietta

Jamie Ridler said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so I acknowledge her also.

Cheers to you!

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so do I!
I find myself in the same boat, it is a very great accomplishment what you are doing!

Lisa K said...

Wallow in the creativity...savor and plunge into it...every day.

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so do I acknowledge her.

Janet said...

As Karen wishes to acknowledge herself, so I wish to acknowledge her also. Your poem is wonderful, very thought provoking and moving. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also

Tisha said...

courage and creativity--what gorgeous things to acknowledge yourself for! wishing you loads more in the days to come!!

Lani Gerity said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Karen D said...

Thank you all for the wonderful support!