Wishcasting Wednesday:What do you wish to make room for?
I wish to make room for patience and compassion especially with myself. I tend to have all the compassion and patience in the world for others, but not myself.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you receive all the compassion and patience you have given to the world, and delight in taking it all in!
I try to remember this quote by Jack Kornfield: "If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." But I know what you mean. A lot of times we're our own worst enemies and biggest critics.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
23 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you receive all the compassion and patience you have given to the world, and delight in taking it all in!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Having compassion for others is very much the same as having compassion for yourself -- you just need to see yourself in the mirror of their eyes. :)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May this wish be the beginning of something amazing.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I love this Van Gogh!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also:)
Yes...be gentle with you hon!!!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May you have what you wish for. xx
Big hug. it just take a bit of patents.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
This took my breath for a moment and I am stilled by the purity of your wish. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Patience and compassion.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Amen sister!
And this painting never fails to get to me.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
May you find your self and love completely!
Hi, Karen. I know exactly what you mean. Many of us tend to be tougher on ourselves than we are on others.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
-TimK
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Blessings to you and may you always take the time to care for yourself as well!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I love Monet too, I saw a great travelling exhibition from Boston in Sydney, this year for my birthday!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
It is true that we are less patient with and tolerant of ourselves than others. May you give yourself the loving care you give others.
As Karen wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her patience with self and all that flows from it. ((((♥))))
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Hmmmm and maybe just a little left over for me too! Great wish!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you be as sweet and caring for yourself as you are for other people.
As Karen wishes for herself, I so wish for her as well....
I try to remember this quote by Jack Kornfield: "If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." But I know what you mean. A lot of times we're our own worst enemies and biggest critics.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
Such a great reminder - to include ourselves in the love! As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also...
Post a Comment