
Sarasvati - Goddess of Creativity
Photo: Lunaea Weatherstone Website
I am writing this here for some accountability. I have some projects lined up and courses I have signed up for - I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed by them and they have not even started yet. Is it a case of "my eyes are bigger than my stomach" syndrome? I sure hope not.
I have made a choice to make a small investment in myself to grow my creative side, I can't afford right now to go to school for arts so I will try some of these courses offered online by some great talented people who seem like they really care and are happy to mentor.
1. The Artist Way
2. Mondo Beyondo
3. Susannah Conway - Unravelling Course
4. The Joy Diet - At Jamie Ridler's Studio
5. Continuing Wednesday Wishcraft and Full Moon dream board, also at J.Ridler's.
6. Read Write Poem - for poetry prompts
I think for me the more I add the more likely it is to stick, that is how I was in school also. I am going to try to structure it so I post on certain days for each one so I can keep track of everything here. So wish me luck.
If you read this blog I thank you for all your support and encouragement.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment