
Over at Jamie Ridler's Studio today is the beginning of Next Chapter book blogging club. This time the book is "The Joy Diet" by Martha Beck. Here is the link to "The Joy Diet" Book Blogging on Jamie's site.
I am very happy to have found Jamie Ridler and this community of wise women/men. I have especially enjoyed the Wednesday Wishcasting and the Full Moon Dreamboards, it has helped me focus my creativity in new ways. So thanks to you all for your encouragement and support.
I am practing being positive as I can get bogged down by the negative so I wrote a quick poem about "The Joy Diet" with some positve affirmations based on the chapters in the the book. It is posted below.
So I wish us all much happiness as we embark on this joy diet together.
Namaste,
Karen (deldino)
______________________________________________________________
Poem for the Joy Diet
Nothing I will do with my mind for 15 minutes a day,
Truth I will search for in my thoughts and words I say,
Desire I will look into my heart and reach for what I want,
Creativity I will let flow freely from its font,
Risk I will overcome fear and take that first step,
Treats I will give myself for every time I say YEP,
Play I will remember as I find my true North Star,
Laughter I will release to be heard both near and far,
Connections I will treasure as we travel this path to joy,
Feasting I will savor as well as anticipate and ENJOY
_________________________________________________________________
23 comments:
Sounds like a great book, I have to check into this one!
Love your poem! Looking forward to sharing the journey with my fellow "dieters"!
Hi Karen, great you're in there too- I wish you a JOYful reading!
LaWendula
Hello from fellow "dieter".... sweet poem! I'm looking forward to getting to know you as the adventure unfolds!
Fabulous poem! Each line is a wonderful affirmation. That would make a great poster and reminder of the joy diet regime. Thanks for sharing it with us!
A wonderful poem and it's perfect to start this journey of joy. Looking forward to sharing the ride with you!
Hey brilliant poem. Just what we need as a mantra to get us going!
I am so excited about the joy diet :)
I'm looking forward to this joy-ful journey!
Love the poem!!! I am excited about this new journey, but a little nervous too.
An awesome poem as usual! I'm so excited to be participating in this journey with you!
What a beautiful poem - gorgeous affirmations for inviting in joy!
thank you for visiting my blog & sharing your wonderful poetry in celebration of the joy diet! i am looking forward to reading & creating with you.
Just stopped by to say Hi! I look forward to our new adventure into Joy. Have a great week.
Oh how I wish I could join you on this journey! My Dad's visiting, I'm going to Toronto and then hubby comes home so it's not possible this time. Enjoy the Diet for me!
And I use a Canon Rebel most of the time. It's been very, very difficult getting to know this camera so your feedback on my photos really warms my heart. It's been so stressful and hard to get these photos and you really made a difference to me today with your words.
great poem
Wonderful affirming poem. I'll look forward to sharing this journey with you.
Hi Karen
Lovely poem of affirmation for The Joy Diet.
I'm looking forward to this journey with you.
xoxo
Lovely poem! I'm so glad you are on the Joy Diet journey with us! En-Joy!
This is the only kind of diet, I'd follow -- a JOY diet! Glad you're making the journey with me. See ya as we read through the book!
This book is going to be fun with this lovely group of people. Thanks for sharing the poem with us!
I just love your poem. So glad we get to be on this diet together. Have a great week.
What a lovely poem, Karen! I'm really looking forward to joining you on this journey. :)
Post a Comment