Monday, September 7, 2009

Random Household Thoughts


As I clean up the house we are staying in for the weekend, these random thoughts popped in.
First of all I don't really love cleaning, it is a chore, but... I find I really don't mind sweeping with a broom, I actually find it oddly soothing.. hmmm.
Low windows allow for lost of doggie nose prints... ughhhh.

And how to you fold a fitted sheet, drives me crazy every time, I end up putting it in a ball and throwing them into the closet, please if anyone has some hints for this one I would love to hear it.

Actually if you have any helpful hints on how to speed up cleaning or how to clean better I would love to hear them..

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

The trick is to turn the fitted corners so you can put one inside the other.
E.g: fold sheet in two. Turn two corners inside out, put said corners inside the other two. you may choose to do the same again so all four corners look as one. Now keep on folding. :)

Pennie said...

Oh my gosh you sound like me. I've never been able to fold a fitted sheet. My husband (yes husband) has tried to teach me with no luck. Guess I'm "doomed" to a life of balled up fitted sheets. =)

Karen D said...

Thanks Paula I will give it a try. I hear ya Pennie, boy do I hear ya.