Over at Jamie Ridler's Studio today is Wishcasting Wednesday. The prompt today is "What do you wish to share?" Hmmmm this one has me a little nervous, how much am I willing to share with all my Wednesday Wishcasters?
I can share that I am wondering what my purpose in this lifetime is, I feel like I am adrift most days, living in a state of anticipation, waiting for something to react to instead of just living my life. I wonder a lot about the past and what happened there that broke my trust and faith in the world. I wonder can I just be ok with the not knowing, can I just take those steps forward and start making the changes that will help me grow and find my place.
I can share a secret with you, sometimes I wonder if my husband really loves me or if he just stays with me because he does not think he can find someone else. It has nothing to do with him really it has to do with me not feeling like things are ok, a general lack of faith and trust in things and a lack of self-esteem in self.
I can share a bit about Trust and Faith, they don't come to me very easily, both were broken pretty early on for me. I am rebuilding them slowly, even participating in this exercise of wishcasting is a sign that my faith and trust is rebuilding, and I have all of you and Jamie to thank for that so THANK YOU!
I can share that one of my newly found dreams is to share with others this creative path I am on, I have found it has led me to different modes of healing, modes that get you out of your head and into the spirit. I would love some day to have a place where I can gather with like minded souls and we can all create together in a safe place where we can SHARE our stories.
I feel like just sharing some of these things with you has helped create some openings in me, some space where the heart can grow. The picture above is of me outside standing in my mint plants, I have a sense of peace outside in nature recently and I am going to try to make an effort to be outside more.
Namaste
25 comments:
No to the old ways...yes to the courage to stand in the stream and feel it swirl around you!
And, I so can relate to the feeling of waiting for something that you can't even determine what it is you are waiting for...just feeling as if you're holding your breath and waiting and hoping and searching...
As Karen wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.
Put Reiki to the situation with your husband. As you are doing your daily sessions, make that situation be the thing that you ask healing about.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I fragrantly wish for her as well.
Thanks for sharing your authentic self!
Sweet Karen, I still, at the age of 53 wonder what my purpose in life is and I'm sure others older and wiser than I wonder the same thing. Perhaps it is because our purpose changes as our lives change. What was true for you at 20 may not be true for you today, nor will it work for you in ten years. Thank God we don't remain stagnant, we grow and evolve. We must try not to let our past screw up our present, learning the lesson we needed to learn and to move on. God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need, to help you grow into who he created you to be. You will never feel secure in your husband's love if you do not fully love and appreciate who you are right now. It's about you, I learned years ago that I have no control over other people, I can only change myself and in doing so often my perception of others is changed. As you wish for yourself dear Karen, so I lovingly wish for you also!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
Thanks for being so frank and honest! It's good for women to share stories, most of all the stories of doubts and low self-esteem- we all know them too well, I think!
Your honesty was refreshing.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I kindly wish for her also.
You illustrate so beautifully what I love about this virtual community we're building: fundamentally, we are not strangers to each other. Thank you for your honesty.
I echo what Diva Kreszl says about still wondering about purpose. Perhaps the expression of our purpose changes, and perhaps the actual underlying purpose isn't always clear to us in this life.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Sharing really does have a way of opening us up and releasing what we may have bottled up. It sounds like you are sprouting wings. Don't be afraid to fly. You have lots of friends!
soul sisters! As Karen wishes for herself, so I too wish for her. thanks for sharing :)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.
Aw hon..I am cheering you on - can you hear me!! I have sooooo been here! Not knowing my place - feeling betrayed an disenchanted with everything!! The husband thing - yeah that too hon!! Here is to stepping out and taking those first steps of sharing..it is a wonderful step!! Let Fly girl it will feel good - I know I have been there and did!! {{{{gentle hugs}}}} Sarah
Hi hon..here are your five words....
enchanted
belief
bench
disapproval
float
Have fun thanks for joining in!! Hugs, Sarah
Karen, thank you for sharing those tender parts of yourself. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
Peace,
WRO
Thanks for sharing so eloquently some of the same things that I also feel in my own heart.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I fragrantly wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I kindly wish for her also. And thank you for your honesty.
Hi Karen!
You're a brave one. Please feel fantastic about that. We all have doubts, it's part of being human. Purposes are funny things. They can be quite timid. Just when you think your purpose is going to reveal itself, it runs back for cover. Keep going and putting yourself out there and your purpose will step into the sunshine and reveal itself! Thx ... Giulietta
Hi Karen, thanks for being so open and honest. And I love the mint plants! May all your wishes come true.
I appreciate your honesty about where you are. The love and support you've received is so comforting and uplifting.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
How strong and brave, Karen! How wonderful to open up into the lovely warm space we have here.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)
It's very brave to share that. Well done to you. I believe that sharing our concerns reduces them somehow and now you have the support of this wonderful group of bloggers all backing your wishes. So, let me add to it... As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Thank you all for your words of support and encouragement, it means the world to me.
What a brave, honest share. It touched me. I am looking forward to following you on your journey.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Thank you for being so open and honest with your thoughts and feelings. It is a gift to us, but also to yourself. You are among friends here.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Many, many blessings to you.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Thankyou for your courageous and touching post. Thank you also for your kind comments regarding my wishes and for adding me. I love getting new followers!!
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for Karen as well!!
Karen:
this resonated so much with me, sighs!!!
i think we are also in the same age range, i think, look, a while ago, i had an ugly experience and for a whole freaking year my head went crazy, and then i went into another state of distrust and overthinking and well, i am kind of recovered now and yes it is hard but it is so goooood to learn that i am not alone. Please let's talk more about it when people share it helps us a lot.
Please i will be thinking about you these days, you will be okay and with friends!!!!
hugs!
muchos soul hugs!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also
Post a Comment