Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flash Mobs-Creativity in Motion


photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk

I saw this while watching a concert on the Oprah Show the other day and I looked it up and these flash mobs turn up in different place over the world and do a stunt like dancing or freeze framing, it is actually very cool. I posted a couple below for your viewing pleasure. I can't believe they taught the dance to 21000 people, very creative.

Oprah/Black Eyed Peas Flashmob

Belgium Flash Mob (starts rocking around 2 minute mark)

London Flash Mob

4 comments:

Holly said...

Just goes to show that all of us were born to have fun and will when given the chance. Don't they make you feel wonderful when you watch them?

Karen D said...

they do, I kept smiling the whole time I was watching..

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I follow your youtube link to see it and yes I love it!

Leigh Sager said...

I LOVE THESE!! I've seen them all and I'm always excited when a new one comes out! Gives me hope. I'm sure it does the same to others. We need that RIGHT NOW!!!