Thank you so much for the crystal advice! I actually have both amethyst and citrine in my bedroom, aren't you amazing?! The amethyst is over the window and the citrine is over the door. I think it's probably a good time to cleanse them in some sunny water and maybe put them closer to me as I am sleeping.
Isn't that unusual we both had dreams of people being in our room?! I find that very unusual! I hope you sleep better soon too.
6 comments:
Oh YEAH dancing away here!! :-)
I love this song! Too groove too sit through! Must dance...
dance away everyone!
OLD School! I LOVE it, dancing in my chair! Put it on my Facebook wall! Thanks for the memories!
wow, i love earth wind & fire :)
Thank you so much for the crystal advice! I actually have both amethyst and citrine in my bedroom, aren't you amazing?! The amethyst is over the window and the citrine is over the door. I think it's probably a good time to cleanse them in some sunny water and maybe put them closer to me as I am sleeping.
Isn't that unusual we both had dreams of people being in our room?! I find that very unusual! I hope you sleep better soon too.
Post a Comment