
Photo from: http://hsnfleaders.wordpress.com/
Ok so I think I am READY to take that leap and start
"The Artist's Way".
I even brought it away with me so I can start it this weekend. I am also working on my Full Moon dreamboard for Jamie Ridler, I can't wait to see how it comes out.
Enjoy your day as we get ready for the Pisces Full Moon. See what Donna Cunningham has to say about the Pisces Moon:
"Pisces Moon: "A spacey, dreamy time, when people are prone to overindulge in alcohol or drugs. Not good for making decisions or clear thinking, but instead for creativity, music, inspiration, and meditation. Emotions and sentiments run high, as well as concern and empathy for others. Wonderful for ocean visits, swimming, dancing, praying, or wallowing in self-pity" Donna Cunningham
KAren
1 comment:
I'm so happy you're diving into the Artist's Way! If you every want a little support or encouragement while you are on this fabulous journey, just give me a holler. The Artist's Way sure changed my life and put me on a creative course I couldn't even imagine!
Post a Comment