It is Wednesday again, time for wishes at Jamie Ridler's Studio.
It is so weird that yesterday I wrote a poem that ended with "Where Do I begin" and then today I wake to this Wednesday prompt.. or maybe...it is NOT so weird, they say you always hear what you need when you need to.
So I ask myself today what do I wish to begin? I think for now I wish to begin at the beginning!! I often have that monkey mind, the critical chatter, the gerbil on the wheel mentality, so I think I will begin by STOPING and STAYING with what is, instead of always trying to move past it.
I want to also Begin "the ARtist Way" which I just cleaned my closet looking for, and I found it YEA!!! I think I can do the Artist Way and "The Joy Diet" at the same time. Double the fun.
Wishing you all a happy Wednesday.
And Thank you Jamie for all the wonderful Wednesday Wishing Prompts, I am really loving Wednesdays!
_____________________________________________________
Morning Poem
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I win
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I stop the turmoil within
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I it, how do I feel again
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I love my own skin
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I begin
______________________________________________________
32 comments:
"the artist's way", isn't that that Julia Cameron book? Just yesterday I ordered "Answered prayers" and "God is no laughing matter".
So happy writing for your morning pages.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What a great poem! I can relate to it!
I bought the book too but got stuck at chapter 1. Not because I didn't like it, but simply because I take on too much! I'll put it on hold until I can give it the attention it deserves. I've got the Joy Diet coming up so will do it after.
As you wish for yourself Deldino, so I wish for you too - and me!! lol
As Debs wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Wishcasting always seems to come at the right time for me - I love the happy coincidences.
Good luck with the book!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Excellent wish, enjoy the journey!
"Come on Deldino," she whispers as she gently shakes your shoulder, "It's time to wake up now, Sweetie..."
Start by opening just one eye for a bit, and then be brave and try both. I know you can do it. I know it.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.
You are so much more beautiful and interesting than Sleeping Beauty.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
The Artist's Way is sure to stir all sorts of wonderful beginnings. Enjoy!
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
I just joined a group and we are working through this book...beginning Ch. 2. You're not too late to join....http://ourartisstway2009.blogspot.com/
As Karen wishes for herself so I lovingly wish for her also! Here's to your new beginning!
Hi Karen,
I lost my original artists way (or lent it to someone) and got another one. Great way to start out the day! I wish for you to just begin whatever it is you want to do. That's the key for sure.
Giulietta the Muse
As Deldino wishes for herself, I so wish for her as well...
Beautiful poem!
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
My wish for today also included the Artist's Way. Wishing you luck on your journey with the Artist's Way and in finding that new beginning.
AHhhhh another Soul-Sister!!!! :) LOL do you not love the synchronicity of our Lives???? it was recently suggested by a friend that I get a copy of the Artist's Way...and it arrived YESTERDAY! :) HA! I haven't had a chance to crack it yet, but I'm itching for it. Yes, begin at the beginning - I very nearly used this *exact* phrase :) Such big love going out to you and your journey Karen... As Karen so preciously wishes for herself and her monkey mind ;), so too do I wish for Karen's *beginning*
~Shamsi
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I sincerely wish for her also.
Wishing your inner critic into silence.
Peace.
Wishing all of these for you!
I did the Artists Way process YEARS ago and it changed my life. Thank you for the prompt...I also have A Vein of Gold...I think I'll begin the process again! :D
As Deldino wishes for herself, I deeply support and wish for her also.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
You make a great point, most of us are always trying to move forward and improve but maybe we need to stop and just BE where we are and go from there. Possibly the happiness we're pushing forward to is already there just waiting for us to calm down.
lovely poem :-)
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I blissfully wish for her also.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I love your poetry. xx
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I love Julia Cameron's books. They are never forceful or demanding but gently prod and encourage us to begin doing what we desire most. I hope you enjoy "The Artists Way!"
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
Currently on week 10 of the The Artists Way. I know you will enjoy it!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. (I'm doing The Artist's Way and The Joy Diet at the same time, too. I have faith in us!)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Every journey begins with the first step.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I'm looking forward to the Joy Diet too.
As Deldino wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.
As Debs wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I too can relate to that and I love your poem!
The Artists Way is powerful! As Deldino wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Enjoy The Artist Way!
Post a Comment