Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Change is becoming hard to resist.


I find myself drifting, drifting at work, drifting through life. I feel like I am in a state of transition, like i am waiting.

I don't feel as connected to old friends like I used to, I feel myself distancing myself, though I am not in isolation, just growing differently I suppose.
How do you change yet hold on to some things at the same time. Can it happen.

I feel at work I have lost interest in it, I am no longer happy with the status quo though I feel grateful to even have a job in this economy so then I feel horribly guilty, it just sucks.. I think it is that I feel my job has no purpose.. Oh I don;t know. I suppose I am just changing and resisting it as I go.

I woke with words from a dream and a poem on my lips. I share it with you here.
___________________________________________________
My Morning Poem

How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I win
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I stop the turmoil within
How I wake from this dream I am in
How do I move, how do I feel again
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I love my own skin
How do I wake from this dream I am in
How do I do it, how do I begin

________________________________________________

Enjoy your day.


**The photo is on I took on an evening walk, I love trees!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem.