Journey Back to Self through Art and Story
I absolutely love Stevie. I grew up listening to her and Fleetwood Mac.
The Monet and the music are both wonderful.Renee xoxo
Saturdays and music...doesn't get much better than that!
I adore Stevie! I grew up with sisters who listened to the Mac but I came to her later in my life, when I realized I was a bit of a gypsy witch myself, somewhere in my heart.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I absolutely love Stevie. I grew up listening to her and Fleetwood Mac.
The Monet and the music are both wonderful.
Renee xoxo
Saturdays and music...doesn't get much better than that!
I adore Stevie! I grew up with sisters who listened to the Mac but I came to her later in my life, when I realized I was a bit of a gypsy witch myself, somewhere in my heart.
Post a Comment